Babywearing International is a worldwide non-profit dedicated to providing education and support for babywearing caregivers. There are local chapters in many major cities, which provide workshops and lending library carriers which may be borrowed for a small annual fee. BWI educators are trained volunteers, and can be the key to babywearing success.
Metro Mini’s Handy Guide to Babywearing includes these topics:
- What are some of the benefits of baby wearing?
- What are the types of carriers on the market?
- How to determine which carrier is right for you?
- Criteria for safe baby wearing
- Tips for successful baby wearing